Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for the post of Assistant Labour Commissioner, Department of Labour.
About Union Public Service Commission
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognised university in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or a Degree in Law from a recognised university.
- Work Experience: 02 years of experience in the field of Labour Welfare Work/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 56100-177500/-
Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of their information provided in the online application and will be called for the Interview as and when decided by the Commission.
Candidates have to apply online through the official website of UPSC. They have to upload their certificates, testimonials and other documents as claimed in the online application.