Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for the post of Assistant Director Safety (Mechanical), Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institute (DGFASLI), Ministry of Labour and Employment.
About Union Public Service Commission
- Assistant Director Safety (Mechanical)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Work Experience: Two years experience in handling various aspects of industrial safety in a factory, dock, ship or a technical institution/organization.
- Pay-Scale: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of their information provided in the online application and will be called for the Interview as and when decided by the Commission.
Candidates have to apply online through the official website of UPSC. They have to upload their certificates, testimonials and other documents as claimed in the online application.