UGC Recruitment 2020: 11 Vacancies for the Posts of Senior Statistical Assistant
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
The University Grants Commission of India invites application from eligible candidates for filling up 11 (Eleven) posts of Senior Statistical Assistants in the office of the UGC and its regional offices located at Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Guwahati, Bhopal, and Hyderabad. on a contractual basis for 02 years.
About the University Grants Commission
1. Senior Statistical Assistant
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 11
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Educational Qualification: First or second class Master’s Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics/Commerce (With Statistics as a subject) from a recognized University with knowledge of computer applications/ Statistical packages.
- Work Experience: Two years experience in data analysis and interpretation or in the relevant field in a Central Government/ State Government/PSU/ Autonomous Bodies/ Universities.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written/Skill Test as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications are required to apply Online through the Official Website on or before 17th July 2020. The candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their photographs at the time of filling the application form. Copy of duly filled application downloaded from the portal may be sent to "Secretary, University Grants Commission (UGC) Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi - 110002".