TISS Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for Assistant Programme Officer / Programme Officer
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Assistant Programme Officer / Programme Officer on a regular basis.
About the Tata Institute of Social Sciences
1. Assistant Programme Officer / Programme Officer
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Eligibility: The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Science or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University. Candidates from Management or vocational education or Social Sciences discipline with work experience in relevant fields will be preferred. High proficiency in computer based applications such as MS Office, Internet etc.
- Work Experience: 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Salary: Rs. 25,000-35,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested candidates may send their Resumes/CVs with the subject line – ‘Application for the position of Programme Officer NUSSD’ and email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th May 2021, till 5:00 PM.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.