SEBA Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for Junior Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Junior Administrative Assistant on a contractual basis
About the Board of Secondary Education, Assam
1. Junior Administrative Assistant
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: 21 – 43 years.
- Candidates must be graduate in Science, Arts or Commerce stream having minimum 55% marks in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in graduation.
- Candidate having MCA (Master of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 10 (ten) points based on MCA degree marks.
- Candidate having BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 5 (Five) points based on BCA degree marks.
- Candidate having experience in computer application system in any Govt. and Private sector will get extra points as mentioned below:
- Work Experience: 01-05 years.
- Salary: Rs. 17,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 4th July 2021. The applicant has to deposit an amount of Rs 250/- in favour of Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam either through Demand Draft of any National Bank payable at Guwahati or through challan of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., Bamunimaidam Branch Guwahati (Challan available in the SEBA office) payable at Assam Co-operative Apex Bank, SEBA complex.
After applying online, the Application Form with all filled data, as entered by the candidate, will be downloaded. The candidate has to submit/send all the relevant documents along with the downloaded Application Form and necessary Fees to “The Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA), Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21″ on or before 10th July 2021.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.