SEBA Recruitment 2020: 02 Vacancies For the Post Of Accounts Assistant
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA), Bamunimaidam invites application from the eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Account Assistant on a contractual basis.
About the Board of Secondary Education, Assam
1. Account Assistant
- Job Type: Accounting/Financial Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 21 - 43 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a Commerce graduate with having minimum of 60% of marks and must have a diploma in Computer Education from the Govt. recognized institutions. The candidate having passed in CA (intern) or equivalent and having Assamese as one of the subjects in HSLC or equivalent examinations will get extra weightage.
- Work Experience: The candidate should have at least Minimum 3 years working experience in any of the Govt/ Private organization in the field of Accounts.
- Salary: Rs. 17,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their Merit/Personal Interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience have to apply in the standard form along with self-attested copies of the educational qualification documents from HSLC/AHM (10th) examination onwards, experience certificates and send it to the "Secretary Board of Secondary Education, Assam Guwahati-21" on or before 15th August 2020.
Candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs 200/- (Two hundred only) in favour of "Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam" either through Demand Draft of any nationalized bank payable at Guwahati or through Challan of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank, Bamunimaidam Branch, Guwahati (Challan available in the SEBA office) payable at Assam Cooperative Apex Bank, SEBA complex.