SBI Recruitment 2021: 67 Vacancies for the Post of Pharmacist
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for the appointment of Pharmacists in Clerical Cadre on a regular basis.
About the State Bank of India
- Job Type: Medical Technician
- No. of Vacancies: 67
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognized university or board.
- Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as a Pharmacist or compounder. The ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential. OR
- Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university.
- Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as a Pharmacist or compounder. The ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 17,900-47,920/-
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official website on or before 3rd May 2021. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of passport size photographs, signatures, and other supporting documents as mentioned in the advertisement and have to pay an application fee of Rs. 750/- through Net Banking at the time of filling up the online application form. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.