SBI Recruitment 2021: 2056 Vacancies for Probationary Officers
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
State Bank of India invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Probationary Officers (Regular vacancy: 2000 and Backlog Vacancy: 56) on a regular basis.
About the State Bank of India
1. Probationary Officer
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 2056
- Age Limit: 21 – 30 years.
- Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) the certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant may also apply.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 41,960-63,840/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 25th October 2021. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature and have to pay an application fee of Rs. 750/- through online mode.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.