SBI Recruitment 2020: 2000 Vacancies for the Post of Probationary Officers
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
State Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Probationary Officer on a regular basis.
About the State Bank of India
1. Probationary Officer
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 2000
- Age Limit: 21 - 30 years.
- Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 23,700-42,020/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary Examination followed by Main Examination and Descriptive Test to be held on as per the mentioned dates in the advertisement.
The candidates having requisite qualifications will have to apply online through the official website by 8th October 2020 and also have to upload scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature along with all the necessary testimonials. The candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs. 750/- through online mode.