Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Sainik School Purulia, West Bangle is considering to recruit Art Master and Ward Boys through Walk-in-Interview for their School. The terms of employment would be purely on contractual basis.
About Sainik School Purulia
Sainik School, Purulia is a Sainik School (military school) established by the Sainik Schools Society in 1962, at Purulia, near Manguria in Purulia district, West Bengal India. The School imparts 10 + 2 (Science stream only) pattern of education under the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and is… read more
- Art Master
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 21 – 35 years.
- Educational Qualification: B. Fine Arts or Five years’ recognized Diploma in Drawing and Painting / Sculpture / Graphic Art or equivalent degree from a recognized university
- Work Experience: Past teaching experience in an English Medium Residential School, proficiency in Games & Sports, NCC and co-curricular activities like music, dance/drama would be preferred.
- Ward Boys
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: 18 – 50 years.
- Educational Qualification: The Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent and should be able to converse fluently in English.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
The candidates would be selected through the Walk-in-Interview arranged by the School Authority on the specified date.
The aspiring candidates have to appear in the Interview along with the Application in a specified format and biodata, original certificates, attested copies of certificates, two recent passport size photographs, one unstamped self-addressed envelope and a bank DD (Non-refundable) of Rs. 400/- for General and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidate drawn in favour of “Principal, Sainik School Purulia”.