Sainik School Purulia Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for Art Master and Others
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Not mentioned/Multiple locations
Sainik School Purulia, West Bangle is considering to recruit Art Master and Ward Boys through Walk-in-Interview for their School. The terms of employment would be purely on contractual basis.
About the Sainik School Purulia
1. Art Master
- Job Type: Teaching Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 21 - 35 years.
- Educational Qualification: B. Fine Arts or Five years’ recognized Diploma in Drawing and Painting / Sculpture / Graphic Art or equivalent degree from a recognized university
- Work Experience: Past teaching experience in an English Medium Residential School, proficiency in Games & Sports, NCC and co-curricular activities like music, dance/drama would be preferred.
2. Ward Boys
- Job Type: Other Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: 18 - 50 years.
- Educational Qualification: The Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent and should be able to converse fluently in English.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
The candidates would be selected through the Walk-in-Interview arranged by the School Authority on the specified date.
The aspiring candidates have to appear in the Interview along with the Application in a specified format and biodata, original certificates, attested copies of certificates, two recent passport size photographs, one unstamped self-addressed envelope and a bank DD (Non-refundable) of Rs. 400/- for General and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidate drawn in favour of “Principal, Sainik School Purulia”.