SAIL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Air Traffic Control Officer (ATCO)
Job Location: Rourkela, Odisha
Rourkela Steel Plant invites personnel, fulfilling the eligibility criteria given below, to appear in the Walk-in Interview for engagement as Air Traffic Control Officer (ATCO), on contractual basis, for its Airport at Rourkela.
About the Steel Authority of India Limited
1. Air Traffic Control Officer (ATCO)
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 63 years.
- Eligibility: Must have completed the course on Aerodrome Control / Approach Control from Civil Aviation Training College, Airports Authority of India, Allahabad, or equivalent course from a recognized Institute OR has served as an Aerodrome Officer/Air Traffic Controller under the Airports Authority of India / Indian Air Force Station with similar responsibility.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 60,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 11th October 2021 from 10:00 A.M. at CENTRAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE (CPTI), located in the ED (Projects) Office Building premises, Rourkela Steel Plant, Rourkela. alongwith all relevant testimonials in original with a set of self attested photocopies showing proof of age, academic & professional qualifications, experience etc., and one recent passport size colour photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.