SAI Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for the Post of Young Professional
Job Location: Imphal, Manipur
Sports Authority of India invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant position of Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager) on a contract basis initially for a period of 02 Years and extendable for 01 more years at NCOE Imphal.
About the Sports Authority of India
1. Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager)
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 05
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Graduate in any discipline/ Diploma course in sports management (certificate/diploma duration must be more than 06 months) from a reputed institute with two years of experience. OR
- B.Tech/MBA/PG DM (2 Years) from a recognized university with one year of experience.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 40,000-60,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates are required to send their applications along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, mark sheets, work experience, one recent passport size color photograph, and other supporting documents as mentioned in the advertisement through email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” on or before 26th April 2021 till 05:00 PM. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.