SAI Recruitment 2021: 07 Vacancies for the Posts of Young Professionals (ARM)
Job Location: Sonepat, Haryana
Sports Authority of India invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Young Professionals (ARM) for NCOE Sonepat and Rohtak on a contractual basis for a period of two years.
About the Sports Authority of India
1. Young Professionals (ARM)
- Job Type: Sports & Yoga Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 07
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Graduate in any discipline with certificate/ Diploma course in Sports Management (Certificate/ Diploma duration must be more than 06 months) from a reputed institute with two years of experience. OR
- MBA or PGDA (02 years) from a recognized University/ Institute with two years of experience.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 40,000-60,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates are required to send their applications along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, mark sheets, work experience, one recent passport size color photograph, and other supporting documents as mentioned in the advertisement through email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” on or before 6th May 2021 at 5 PM. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.