RBI Recruitment 2022: 950 Vacancies for Assistant
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of “Assistant-2021” in various Offices of the Bank.
About the Reserve Bank of India
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 950
- Age Limit: 20 – 28 years.
- Eligibility: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 20,700-55,700/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 8th March 2022. Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 450/- through online mode at the time of filling the online application form. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice) followed by Main Examination (Multiple Choice) and Language Proficiency Test.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.