OTPCL Recruitment 2021: 200 Vacancies for Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
OPTCL intends to recruit energetic ITI qualified candidates in Electrician Trade for placement at various units across the State, preferably in KBK and other backward districts of the State.
About the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited
1. Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 200
- Age Limit: 18 – 32 years.
- Eligibility: HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 11,500/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 14th October 2021. Candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode at the time of filling the online application form.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.