Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021: 29 Vacancies for Junior Stenographer
Job Location: Cuttack, Odisha
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of 29 (Twenty Nine) posts of Junior Stenographer in Group-‘C’ on a regular basis.
About the Orissa High Court
1. Junior Stenographer
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 29
- Age Limit: 21 – 32 years.
- Eligibility: A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum speed of BO words per minute ih short hand and 40 words per minute in type writing/ transcription on computer. He/ she should have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before through the official website on or before 4th September 2021. A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only through online by using debit card/credit card/net banking system
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.