OIL Recruitment 2021; 120 Vacancies for Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator)
Job Location: Duliajan, Assam
Oil India Limited (OIL) invites applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh for recruitment of Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) on a regular basis.
About the Oil India Limited
1. Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator)
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 120
- Age Limit: 18 – 30 years.
- Eligibility: Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with 40% marks. Passed Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 26,600-90,000/-
Selection and Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 15th August 2021.
- Candidate(s) must upload relevant documents/certificates/testimonials along with their recent coloured photograph and signature as specified therein. Further, candidate(s) must pay the online application fee, if applicable. Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details provided by the candidates in the online application form tally with the respective documents/certificates/testimonials.
- Candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- through online mode at the time of filling the online application form.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT) a and when decided by the Authority.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.