Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for the Post of Civil Engineer
Job Location: Duliajan, Assam
Oil India Limited invites applications from eligible experienced Civil Engineers for engagement on a contract basis in the Frontier Basin Project at Duliajan on a contractual basis.
About the Oil India Limited
1. Civil Engineer
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: 65 years.
- Should have passed B.E. or B. Tech in Civil engineering of minimum 04 years duration from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE /UGC.
- The incumbent should have a minimum of 25 years of working experience as a Civil Engineer in any PSU/Government organization of repute.
- Preference would be given to those who headed Civil Engineering projects related to the exploration of hydrocarbons at remote localities and hilly terrains of the North East region of India.
- Work Experience: 25 years.
- Salary: Rs. 1,16,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible persons may send their duly filled-in application (in the prescribed format given below) along with supporting document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s) to the email id “email@example.com” on or before 10th June 2021. The supporting document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s) are to be self-attested and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf files.
The interaction for the shortlisted candidates will be online. The mode of interaction (Google Meet, Zoom Call/ Webex, Microsoft Teams, etc.) will be intimated to the eligible shortlisted candidates well in advance.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.