OCPL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Manager (HR)
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Odisha Coal and Power Limited (OCPL) invites online applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant position of Manager (HR) on a regular basis.
About the Odisha Coal and Power Limited
1. Manager (HR)
- Job Type: HR Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 21 – 45 years.
- 2 years full-time Post Graduate in IR&PM / PM&IR / HRM or MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized Institute / University.
- Candidates having First Class throughout the academics and having Higher qualifications will be preferred.
- Work Experience: Should have minimum 10 yrs. of post qualification work experience in Central / State PSU or leading private organizations in HR department out of which minimum 2 years should be in the similar position or one rank below. Must have experience/working knowledge in functions such as Recruitment, performance appraisal, Workforce Planning, Promotions and Separations, Industrial Relations, Employee Relations, Public / Government Relations, Labour Laws, Disciplinary Proceedings, Performance Management, IR Act, laws and rules applicable for Mines, Employee Welfare, Contract Labour Management, Statutory Compliances, etc.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 73,300-2,06,100/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 22nd July 2021 and have to upload scanned copie sof their signature and photograph at the time fo filling the online application form.
Candidates are alos required to send the Hard Copy of the Application Form along with all relevant documents to “The Company Secretary, Odisha Coal and Power Limited, Zone-A, Ground Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur Bhubaneswar – 751023″ by 30th July 2021. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of Manager (HR) in OCPL”.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.