O/o the Collector Kandhamal Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for Tribal Language Teacher
Job Location: Kandhamal, Odisha
Applications are invited in prescribed format from eligible candidates of Kandhamal District for recruitunent of Tribal Language (KUD Teacher having minimum +2 Science/Arts/Commerce qualification on contractual basis in ST & SC Development Departrnent run schools of Kandhamal District.
About the Office of the Collector & District Magistrate, Kandhamal
1. Tribal Language Teacher (KUI)
- Job Type: Teaching Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: 18 – 40 years.
- The candidate having a minimum qualification of +2 Science / Arts / Commerce or its equivalent examination declared by the appropriate authority with desirable training qualification.
- He / She must have proficiency in the Language that is operational in schools under the MLE program.
- The Candidate must have Odia as mother tongue language up to Class-VII.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 9,250/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Application completed in all respects along with the relevant documents and two self-addressed envelopes affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 25/- on should be sent in a closed cover along with addressed to “District Welfare Officer, Kandhamal, Pin-762001″ by Register Post / Speed Post only so as to reach on or before 9th September 2021.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.