NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Senior Research Fellow
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) for the project entitled “Design and Development of highly sensitive Non-Conventional Ring Channel Shaped MOSFET based current mirror integrated pressure sensors (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)” under Technology Development Transfer (TDT) Division and Device Development Programme (DDP) Scheme, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India (File No.: DST/TDT/DDP/2021/129) in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya.
About the National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
1. Senior Research Fellow
- Job Type: Research Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 32 years.
- Eligibility: M.Tech/ME in Electronics Engineering with specialization in VLSI, MEMS, Electronics and related areas with a minimum of 60% marks. The candidates must have cleared GATE exam.
- Work Experience: Two years of research experience in the relevant field.
Selection and Application Process
- Candidates are required to append their self-attested scanned copies of the certificates, the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file on or before 23th August 2021. The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of SRF in DST Project (DST/TDT/DDP-36/2021)”.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 25th August 2021.
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held on 30th August 2021. The exact time of interview will be informed through email.
- Candidate selected for this position will be allowed to register for regular Ph.D. program at NIT Meghalaya. 8. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.