NIT, Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Faculty Position
Job Location: Yupia, Arunachal Pradesh
National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh invites applications in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals, possessing an excellent academic record along with a commitment to quality teaching and research, for the Academic position of Associate Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering on a regular basis.
About the National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh
1. Associate Professor (Civil Engineering)
- Job Type: Teaching Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Six years after Ph. D of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 (Level 12). Or
- Nine years total working experience, of which three years should be after Ph. D., with at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 (Level 12).
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Pay Matrix 13 A2
Selection and Application Process
- Eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favor of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh” on any Nationalized Bank to the “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Yupia-791112 on or before 17th May 2021 till 5.30 pm.
- Candidates are also required to send a Soft Copy of their applications through email to “email@example.com” & “firstname.lastname@example.org” as an advance Copy before the last date of receiving of applications.
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected on or basis of their performance in the Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.