NIEPA Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Project Consultant
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration invites online applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant post of Project Consultant on a contractual basis.
About the National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration
1. Project Consultant
- Job Type: Counseling Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 65 years.
- Masters’ Degree with not less than 55% marks and M.Phil/Ph.D in Education, Social Science or allied subjects. OR
- M.Tech /MCA /M.Sc., in the case of requirement of professionals with technical background.
- Persons with M.Phil. or additional qualifications, research experience, published papers would be preferred. OR
- Retired Govt. employees with Grade Pay of 6,600/- carrying above qualifications would also be eligible for this position.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 40,000-49,000/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 16th May 2021. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.