NHSRC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for the Post of Consultant (N-FAMS)
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
National Health Systems Resource Centre, New Delhi on behalf of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) is seeking applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant position of Consultant (N-FAMS) on a contractual basis.
About the National Health Systems Resource Centre
1. Consultant (N-FAMS)
- Job Type: Counseling Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 04
- Age Limit: 45 years.
- MBA (Finance) or PGDBM/ PGDBA (Finance) from a recognized Institution preferably with a degree in Commerce/ Science/ Economics from a recognized university.
- Experience of at least 5 years in finance and accounts matters in the social and private sector. Knowledge of computerized accounting packages, preferably PFMS, MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint would be desirable.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 60,000-1,20,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 10th May 2021. The shortlisted candidates will be selected through an appropriate mode of selection or as and when decided by the Authority.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.