NHSRC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy For The Post Of Senior Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation)
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the vacant post of Senior Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation) on a contractual basis.
About the National Health Systems Resource Centre
1. Senior Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation)
- Job Type: Counseling Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 50 years.
- Eligibility: MD (Community Medicine / Preventive & Social Medicine / Community Health Administration) / MPH / MBA (Health Informatics/ Health & Hospital Management) / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Biostatistics/ Statistics) / MSW. Minimum 5 years of post-qualification work experience in the area of Public Health/ Health with experience of assisting in development of Monitoring framework for National Health Programmes, experience in evaluation and handling of various monitoring software at national/ state leevel.
- Work Experience: 05 years.
- Salary: Rs. 1,50,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached herewith, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to "[email protected]" only by 18th December 2020.