NHSRC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy For The Post Of Junior Consultant (Programme Assistant)
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the vacant post of Junior Consultant (Programme Assistant) on a contractual basis.
About the National Health Systems Resource Centre
1. Junior Consultant (Programme Assistant)
- Job Type: Counseling Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 40 years.
- Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. At least 5 years or more Post Qualification experience.
- Work Experience: 05 years.
- Salary: Rs. 60,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached herewith, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to "[email protected]" only by 18th December 2020.