Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is recruiting qualified candidates for the post of Information, Education, and Communication (IEC) Officer (RBSK) on a contractual basis at their head office in New Delhi. Interested candidates having requisite qualification can apply for the post on or before the last date.
About National Health Systems Resource Centre
- Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Officer (RBSK)
- Job Type: Public Relation
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 50 years.
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in any discipline from recognized university Advanced Diploma in Computer application.
- Work Experience: More than 5 years of experience working in public relations, communications and/or advocacy with a multilateral or international organization, the private sector or governmental bodies. Experience using multi-media, social networking approach is an asset.
- Salary: Rs. 90,000-1,50,000/-
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the appropriate mode of selection conducted by the Authority.
Interested candidates are required to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and to email the duly filled application form to [email protected] only, by 21-Oct-2019.