NHSRC Guwahati Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for Senior Consultant – Quality Improvement
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant position of Senior Consultant – Quality Improvement for its branch office – Regional Resource Centre for North Eastern States (RRC-NE) at Guwahati, Assam.
About the National Health Systems Resource Centre
1. Senior Consultant – Quality Improvement
- Job Type: Counseling Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 50 years.
- Eligibility: Must possess MBBS / BDS / BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BNYS/ BSMS / B.Pharm /B.Sc. Nursing with either of the following Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma (2-3 years regular full time course from a recognized institute)
- Masters in Public Health
- PG Diploma in Public Health
- PG Degree in Preventive & Social Medicine or Social & Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine
- M.Sc.(Nursing) in Public Health or Community Health Nursing
- PG Degree or Diploma in Hospital Management
- PG Degree or Diploma in Hospital Administration
- Work Experience:
- At least 5 (Five) years post qualification experience of working in Quality Assurance/Health System/Public Health.
- Excellent communication skills – writing and verbal.
- Proficiency in MS Office package, any computerized data analytical package is highly desirable.
- Salary: Rs. 90,000-1,50,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 25th June 2021.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.