NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment 2021: 54 Vacancies for Senior Resident Doctors in Various Departments
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Senior Resident Doctors in Various Departments on a regular basis.
About the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences
1. Senior Resident Doctors (Department Wise)
- Job Type: Doctor’s Job
- No. of Vacancies: 54
- Age Limit: 45 years.
- Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
- The candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 67,700/-
Selection and Application Process
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with scanned copies of their certificates by email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” on or before 9th April 2021 till 5:30 PM.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.