NEIGRIHMS recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Deputy Director (Administration)
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one post of Deputy Director (Administration) in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong on deputation/Foreign Service basis, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
About the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences
1. Deputy Director (Administration)
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Eligibility: Officers of the Central Government Group ‘A’ Services or officers of Central Statutory/Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector holding analogous post or post in Level-12 of the Pay Matrix (Pay Band-3, Rs.15,600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- pre-revised) or holding corresponding scale of pay in any Government Organization following IDA pattern having 5 years experience in the Administration.
- Work Experience: 05 years.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 37,400-67,000/-
Selection and Application Process
The applications from eligible officers in the enclosed proforma (in duplicate) may be forwarded through the proper channel to the “Section Officer, North East Section, Room No. 425-C, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi-110 108” on or before 8th October 2021 alongwith up to date APARs/ACRs for the last 5 years in original or photocopies duly attested by an officer of the level of Under Secretary or above, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.