NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021: 39 Vacancies for the Post of Senior Resident Doctors
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences invites applicatiosn from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant position of Senior Resident Doctors in various Departments on a contractual basis for 03 years.
About the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences
1. Senior Resident Doctors (Department Wise)
- Job Type: Doctor’s Job
- No. of Vacancies: 39
- Age Limit: 45 years.
- Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
- The candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 67,700/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) alongwith a scanned copy of their certificates by email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. The last date for submission of the application is 1st June 2021. (Tuesday) till 5:30 PM.
Scanned copies of documents duly self-attested to be attached alongwith the application:
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing. Based on the recommendation of the Selection Committee, the result will be declared and appointment letters to the selected candidates will be sent individually by email/speed post.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.