NEHU Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Program Manager/Business Development Executive
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Applications are invited for the Post of Program Manager/ Business Development Executive in the DBT sponsored project at North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus, Tura-794002, Meghalaya. The Post is purely temporary and terminable at any time without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof.
About the North-Eastern Hill University
1. Program Manager/Business Development Executive
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Eligibility: Graduate in Agriculture/Life Science with MBA Degree with specialization in Rural Management/Agri-Business Management/Entrepreneurship Management, from a leading institution with experience in dealing with Agriculture/Food Technology/Biotechnology/life sciences/engineering startups and prior experience with incubation activity.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in mentoring projects in the fields of innovations from and for grassroots and incubation. Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Candidates must send the detailed Biodata via mail along with the self-attested copies of all certificates
supporting qualifications and experience through email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” on or before 29th September 2021. Only the candidates short-listed by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.