NEHU Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for the Post of Guest Lecturer
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
North-Eastern Hill University is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Guest Lecturer in Photography, Print Journalism and Advertising and Public Relations on a contractual basis through Walk-in-Interview.
About the North-Eastern Hill University
1. Guest Lecturer
- Job Type: Teaching Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (1) and (2) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 50,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested eligible candidates may attend the interview to be held on 11th October 2021 at 9.30 AM at the office of the Teacher-In-Charge along with their original certificates/mark sheets (starting from class 10/Matric onwards) with other relevant documents an attested photo copy of each of it and a recent passport size photograph along with the updated Bio-data.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.