NCRTC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for the Post of Sr. DGM/ DGM (Procurement)
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
National Capital Region Transport Corporation invites applications for the posts of Sr. DGM/ DGM (Procurement) from experienced Civil, Electrical and Electronics Engineers, working with Railways/ Railways’ CPSEs/ PSUs/ Metro Companies/ Autonomous bodies/ other Central or State Govt. undertakings or their instrumentalities, for its RRTS project in NCR on a regular basis.
About the National Capital Region Transport Corporation
1. Sr. DGM/ DGM (Procurement)
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 50 years.
- BE/B.Tech. in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent. Working in pay-scale Rs.80000- 220000 (E5) IDA/ or -Has been working for last 1½ years in pay-scale Rs.70000- 200000 (E4) IDA/ Rs.78800- 209200 (L-12) CDA. OR
- Graduate in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering Working in pay-scale Rs.70000- 200000 (E4) IDA/ Rs.78800-209200 (L-12) CDA or -Has been working for last 1½ years in pay-scale Rs.60000- 180000 (E3) IDA/ Rs.67700- 208700 (L-11) CDA.
- Should have minimum 10 or 8 years’ experience (For Sr.DGM and DGM, respectively) in Rail based organization. Out of which, 6 and 4 years’ experience (for Sr.DGM and DGM, respectively) should be in Bid process management/ Contract management.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 70,000-2,20,000/-
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed form along with self-attested copies of educational certificates, experience, date of birth, etc. to the “Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049” on or before 23rd April 2021. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on or basis of their performance in the Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.