NCRTC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for the Post of Labour Welfare Inspector/ NE7
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
National Capital Region Transport Corporation invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant position of Labour Welfare Inspector/ NE7 on a regular basis.
About the National Capital Region Transport Corporation
1. Labour Welfare Inspector/ NE7
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Diploma/ Degree in Labour Welfare/ Social Welfare/ Social Work, or
- Diploma in Labour Laws, or -LL.B. with paper(s) in Labour Laws, or -MBA/ PG Diploma/ Degree in Personnel Management/ HRM, with Labour Laws as a subject.
- Min. 2 years working experience in Labour Welfare work in any Govt. Deptt./ PSU or Private sector company, engaged in Project work.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 27,500-97,350/-
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed form along with self-attested copies of educational certificates, experience, etc. to the “Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049” on or before 23rd April 2021.
The selection of the eligible candidates will be done through a Written Examination.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.