MSSAT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: 05 Vacancies for Junior Consultant
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Meghalaya Society for Social Audit & Transparency (MSSAT), Shillong invites online applications for the posts of Junior Consultant on a contractual basis.
About the Meghalaya Society for Social Audit & Transparency
1. Junior Consultant
- Job Type: Counseling Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 05
- Age Limit: 28 – 34 years.
- Eligibility: Post-graduate degree in Public Health / Social Science/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Medical Anthropology/Rural Development/ Rural Development and Agricultural Production/Statistics/Dem ographics/ MBA in Project Management or Development Studies/Public Policy/Public Administration or other equivalent qualifications in the related discipline.
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 (two) years of work experience in monitoring, evaluation, planning, well versed in data gathering, research & documentatio n.
- Salary: Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 5th July 2021. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their Signatures and Documents at the time of filling the online application form. Applications received for this job position/s may be considered for other suitable available positions at CSCMI/IIPH, Shillong also. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Selection and short-listing of the candidates will solely be done at the discretion of MSSAT & CSCMI/IIPH, Shillong.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.