MPT Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for the Post of Jr. Planner
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mumbai Port Trust invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant position of Jr. Planner on a contractual basis for a period of three years.
About the Mumbai Port Trust
1. Jr. Planner
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 55 years.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Civil Engineering and Post- Graduation in Urban Planning, City Planning, or any other equivalent recognized Post-Graduation Course.
- Minimum two years experience in Urban Planning. Preferably in preparation of Development plans and area development schemes.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates are required to download the application form from the Official Website and send the duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of necessary testimonials/ documents to the “Secretary, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Mumbai – 400001” on or before 12th April 2021.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on or basis of their performance in the Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.