MPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for Jr. Grade of MAH&VS (Veterinary Officer)
Job Location: Aizawl, Mizoram
Mizoram Public Service Commission invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the 1 (one) vacant position of Jr. Grade of MAH&VS (Veterinary Officer) on a contractual basis.
About the Mizoram Public Service Commission
1. Jr. Grade of MAH&VS (Veterinary Officer)
- Job Type: Animal Husbandry Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 21 – 35 years.
- A recognized Veterinary qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule of The Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 i.e. Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Degree and registration with the Mizoram State Veterinary Council or Veterinary Council of India.
- Working knowledge of Mizo Language at least Middle School standard.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 56,100-1,24,500/-
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 21st May 2021. The shortlisted candidates will be selected through an appropriate mode of selection or as and when decided by the Authority.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.