Mizoram University Recruitment 2021: 35 Vacancies for Guest Faculty in Various Disciplines
Job Location: Aizawl, Mizoram
Applications are invited for engagement of Guest Faculty in Mizoram University for various Teaching Positions. The engagement shall be strictly on ‘per lecture basis’.
About the Mizoram University
1. Guest Faculty
- Job Type: Teaching Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 35
- Age Limit: No age limit
- A Ph.D. degree in the concerned subject.
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in the concerned subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be, shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 50,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
- Applicants are required to submit their „Application (Annexure I)‟ alongwith the “Criteria for Guest Faculty (Annexure-II)‟ with relevant supporting documents.
- 16.Application should be submitted by email only, using “Guest Faculty Application” as the subject of the email. A scanned/PDF copy of the application should be sent to the concerned Department as per email IDs provided in PART B: DETAILS OF DEPARTMENT.
- The last date of receipt of the complete application is 15th August 2021.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.