Medical and Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019: 34 Vacancies for the Post of Food Safety Officer
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam invites online application from the intending candidates having Indian Citizenship for filling up the posts of Food Safety Officer under Commissionerate of Food Safety and Drug Administration, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam.
About the National Health Mission, Assam
1. Food Safety Officer
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 34
- Age Limit: 21 - 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University or any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 22,000-87,000/-
The Shortlisted candidates will be selected through an appropriate mode of selection as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experiences are required to apply online through the official website on or before 26th December 2019. The candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”.