MBMA Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Visual Communicator
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Meghalaya Basin Management Agency invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant position of Visual Communicator on a contractual basis for a period of one year.
About the Meghalaya Basin Development Authority
1. Visual Communicator
- Job Type: News & Media Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Visual Communication or Film,/ Videography/ Photography/Mass Communication.
- Minimum 03 (three) years experience in the fields of visual communication, photography. the film, website development, indigenous storytelling, and behavioral change.
- Experience in Meghalaya especially nature-culture related themes.
- Experience in developing innovative community solutions for the preservation and revitalization of traditional knowledge and bio-cultural heritage.
- Experience in awareness programs, capacity-building activities, field research and data collection in an indigenous context, preferably Meghalaya,”.
- Prior experience in relevant areas would be given preference.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and the Personal Interview will be held only in Shillong.
Eligible candidates can download the prescribed application form from the website or can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Development Authority, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, and send the duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of recent passport size photograph qualifications, experience, and all necessary testimonials to the “Office of the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003” OR Via-email to “email@example.com” on or before 12th April 2021 up to 05:00 PM.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.