MBMA Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Technical Specialist (Hydrogeologist)
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites applications from eligible candidate in prescribed format to fill up the vacant position of Technical Specialist (Hydrogeologist) on a contractual basis for period of 01 year.
About the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency
1. Technical Specialist (Hydrogeologist)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 45 years.
- Eligibility: Post graduate degree in any one of the following disciplines: Geology/Geography/Hydraulic and Water resources engineering/Hydrology/Soil and Water Conservation/Environmental Engineering/Civil Engineering.
- Work Experience: Minimum 7 years of experience as hydrologist in researching the distribution, circulation, and physical properties of the earth’s underground and surface waters. Experience in planning and executing field work for collecting various data sets related to hydrogeology. Process meteorological, snow, and hydrological data.
- Salary: Rs. 60,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
- Prescribe application form can be downloaded from MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in “Or” can be obtained free of cost from any of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, Basin Development Units/District Project Management Units(BDUs/DPMUs) at the 11 districts Headquarters or the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003.
- “By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, Basin Development
Units/District Project Management Units(BDUs/DPMUs) at the 11 districts Headquarters or the O/o
Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003” “Or” “Via-email” to email@example.com.
- Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied in the cover of envelope and in the subject line of e-mail as “Application for the position of “______________________”.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.