MBMA Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Senior Manager
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
The Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA) invites eligible candidates in prescribed format to fill up the Senior Manager (Information Technology) position on a contractual basis.
About the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency
1. Senior Manager (Information Technology)
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 45 years.
- Eligibility: B. Tech. (or higher) in Computer Science/Information Technology (IT), engineering, data or equivalent discipline with knowledge in programming, web designing, database handling, and networking.
- Salary: Rs. 36,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
- Prescribed Application Form: Prescribe application form can be downloaded from the official website “Or” can be obtained free of cost from the O/o Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya-793003.
- The candidates can submit the application “By Post or Direct Submission” to the Office of the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency, C/o, Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd. Campus, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003” “Or” “Via-email” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For online applications (via e-mail) all the essential documents should be sent in PDF format only. Candidates are advised to clearly mention the name of the position being applied on the cover of the envelope and the subject line of the e-mail as “Application for the position of “ ……………..”.
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written tests and personal interviews.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.