Loksabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020: 12 Vacancies For the Post of Parliamentary Interpreter
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Loksabha Secretariat, Government of India invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Parliamentary Interpreter on a regular basis.
About the Government of India
1. Parliamentary Interpreter
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 12
- Age Limit: 27 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a Master’s degree in English with medium* of Hindi language up to Degree Level OR Master’s degree in Hindi with the medium of English language up to Degree Level.
- Work Experience: The candidate should have Experienced in translation or interpretation work and Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by NIELIT.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 56,100–17,7,500/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Oration Test/Written Test/Simultaneous /Interpretation Test/Personal Interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Candidates are required to download the application form attached to the advertisement and send the duly filled scanned application form along with the requisite documents through email to "[email protected]" on or before 18th August 2020.
Vacancies are as follows:-
07 English/Hindi stream interpreters and 05 regional language stream interpreters viz. one each in Dogri, Kashmiri, Konkani, Santhali & Sindhi.