Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Haridwar
Kanya Gurukula Campus, Haridwar is recruiting efficient Female candidates for the faculty positions of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor for various subjects.
About Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya was founded on March 4, 1902, by Swami Shraddhanandaji with the sole aim to revive the ancient Indian Gurukula System of education. To give real shape to the dreams of Swami Shraddhanandaji, Kanya Gurukula Campus, Haridwar was established in 1993 for the upliftment of women in the… read more
- Associate Professor (in various subjects)
- No. of Vacancies: 04
- Age Limit: 60 years.
- Educational Qualification: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- Work Experience: A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75).
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 1,31,400/- to Rs. 2,17,1001/-
- Assistant Professors (in various subjects)
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: 60 years.
- Educational Qualification: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120.
- Work Experience: A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided the doctoral candidate.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 57,7001- to Rs. 1,82,400/-
Selection will be made on the basis of candidates' performance at the interview. The Vishwavidyalaya may utilise seminar and/or colloquium as a method of selection.
Candidates have to apply through online mode and take printouts of the online application. Candidate has to make 03 complete sets of applications with relevant documents and send it to the "Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar-249404(Uttarakhand)" by SpeedPost/Registered Post/In Person within the last date of application.