IRMA Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Project Manager
Job Location: Dhemaji, Assam
Institute of Rural Management Anand invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant position of Project Manager, Centre for Sustainable Livelihoods (CSL) on a contractual basis currently up to 31-12-2021, but shall be co-terminus with the project if extended.
About the Institute of Rural Management Anand
1. Project Manager
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- PGDM (RM) from IRMA preferred
- At least six months of work experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills, a capacity to write clearly, and excellent organizational skills and oral communication skills in English.
- Should be open to working in the field, with extensive travel
- Should have exposure to business analytics scenario with computation skills in any database/ Excel/SPSS tools etc.
- Work Experience: 0-06 months.
- Salary: Rs. 60,00-65,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending their CV and motivation to work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The last date for the application is May 31, 2021.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.