IOCL Recruitment 2021: 71 Vacancies for Assistant Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Quality Control Officer. Candidates with having Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent discipline can apply.
About the Indian Oil Corporation Limited
1. Assistant Quality Control Officer
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 71
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Eligibility: The candidate should have been awarded a Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes. Any other branch of Chemistry e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Geochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Technology, etc. will not be considered towards eligibility. Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying degree examination. Marks in the Qualifying degree are relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates. Qualifying degree obtained through the full-time regular course only shall be considered eligible.
- Work Experience: Minimum 02 Years of Cumulative Experience in the following: Experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum/ Petro-chemical/ Polymer/ Fertilizer Unit Laboratories AND/OR Experience in a NABL accredited laboratory. The experience shall be considered valid only if the lab is accredited in the Field of “TESTING” with Discipline as “CHEMICAL”. The lab should have scope under Group: Lubricants/Petroleum and Products.
- Salary: Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-
Selection and Application Process
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for the post can apply online through the official website on or before 22nd October 2021. Candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 300/- through online mode at the time of filling the online application form. Printout of online application form along with supporting documents is to send so as to reach by 06-11-2021 (with the name of post-super-scribed on the envelope) by ordinary post to: The Advertiser, Post Box no.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
The selection process will comprise of Written Test (objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge), Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.