INSA Recruitment 2020: Vacancy for the Post of Deputy Executive Director-II
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Indian National Science Academy invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Deputy Executive Director on direct recruitment basis.
About the Indian National Science Academy
1. Deputy Executive Director
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 45 years.
- Eligibility: Master's Degree in any branch of Science with minimum 60 % marks and a minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience of scientific administration. The candidates having Ph.D in Science and proficiency in digital communication, vast experience of preparation of annual reports of science programmes and minutes of governing council/bodies with good writing skills, the experience of writing science articles and science reports, and a good experience of co-ordination of science programmes and activities will be given preference.
- Work Experience: 10 years of experience.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
The candidates will have to download the format of the application from the official website and the duly filled applications along with all the necessary testimonials are required to be sent to the " Deputy Executive Director-II (Finance & Administration), Indian National Science Academy, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002" by 25th September 2020.