IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Senior Project Assistant – Adm & Accts
Job Location: Kharagpur, West Bengal
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the post of Senior Project Assistant - Adm & Accts for the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering under the "Real Time Monitoring and Embedded Analytics for Quality Traceability on Cold Chains for Sea Export of Agricultural Produce (IMPRINT-2)(QTS)" Project on a contract basis.
About the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
1. Senior Project Assistant - Adm & Accts
- Job Type: Accounting/Financial Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 33 years.
- Eligibility: M.Com/MBA (Finance) with 10 years relevant work experience in reputed organizations is must. Industry experience not below designation as Accounts officer/Manager/Project Clerk/executive secretary is highly desired. Proficiency in English (spoken and written) MS office and other digital medium. Minimum 60% marks in master degree.
- Work Experience: 10 years.
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected through an appropriate mode of selection as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications are required to apply online through the official website on or before 2nd February 2021. Candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 50/- (Not for female candidates) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.