IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2020: Vacancy For The Post Of Technical Officer-Development
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kharagpur, West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur is recruiting qualified Postgraduate candidates for filling up the post of Technical Officer-Development for the Department of Advanced Technology Development Centre under "Development of Indigenous Electrical Sub-Systems for 3-Wheeler E-Rickshaw along with a Smart Vehicle Control Unit(SSV)" Project on a contract basis.
About the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
1. Technical Officer-Development
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 32 years.
- Educational Qualification: BE/BTech degree with 4 years experience OR ME/MTech with 2 years experience in the following disciplines: EE/ECE/IN/EEE/Electronics.
- Work Experience: Expertise in motor design, motor controller development, and exposure to electric vehicles. Experience in project management/execution.
- Salary: Rs. 42,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected through an appropriate mode of selection as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications are required to apply online through the official website on or before 6th July 2020. Candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.